Bath time can be a special time of bonding for baby and her parents. It's a time to play gently, talk and sing. Try making bath time a part of baby's nightly routine. Babies tend to feel more secure and confident when they have a routine to their day.
Water play encourages the development of hand-eye coordination through pouring, scooping and stirring.
- Watch as your baby uses the net to catch the floating friends, developing new skills with every try.Features:
- Features 3 counting fish that double as scoopers and strainers
- Easy-to-grasp net and fish are sized for baby's hands and help develop hand-eye coordination
- Multiple textures engage baby's sense of touch
- Bright contrasting colors aid in visual development